100+ BRANDS HAVE INVESTED IN ESPORTS: Q3 2017 BRAND TRACKER
TNL Take: Through all of 2016, there were 50+ Non-Endemic Brands that invested within eSports.
Now through Q3 of 2017, we have doubled the number of Brands investing with 100+.
- AUTO: Became one of the fastest growing categories for the quarter with two large deals done via Mercedes-Benz and BMW
- APPAREL: Saw the largest increase in total of Brands within the category and expect more activity as we hit the holiday period and begin 2018
- VENUES: Venues such as Casinos (Palms) and Hotels (The Loop) also made their first appearance on the list
- TELCO: Continued to show strength in the space with renewals (Comcast Xfinity) and several team deals and the League of Legends 2017 World Championship with T-Mobile
- CPG: Also saw several renewals (Brisk, Gillette) along with new additions (Nissin, Betty Crocker)
The Q3 2017 Brand Tracker list:
Jack and Jones
Coco Fuzion 100
Nissin Cup O Noodles
Betty Crocker / Gushers